In addition to providing server space for your website, hosting providers may offer other services related to site management. For example:
- SSL certificates (the https://protocol is used to ensure website security);
- A wide range of tools for developers;
- Customer support (usually with an online chat);
- Automated creation of backups (data backups);
- Email Hosting;
Pay attention to the hosting you choose; some hosters offer a minimal set of services at a high price point. We strongly recommend consulting with professionals before paying for hosting.
Additional purposes of having hosting
You will need hosting for email: emails and mail settings, spam filter tools, automatic responses, forwarding rules, and contacts; it all will be stored on the hosting.
Also, hosting gives you an opportunity to:
- Store domains;
- Check the server load and its stability;
- Check files with antivirus to spot any malware.
Applications also need hosting to keep the application files, be online 24/7 and safely store user information.
Our hosting setup services include:
- Linking domains to hosting;
- Installing your website on hosting;
- Setting up automatic backups;
- Setting up corporate mail, for example, firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Load monitoring, troubleshooting;
- Linking a domain to GSuite;
- Connecting an SSL certificate;
- Website speed increasing with software updates on the server;
- Caching system settings to speed up the website.
Choose a high-quality, stable hosting. Never hesitate to ask for professional help. The rate for the hosting setup service is relatively low compared to the risk of losing your website or getting a domain blocked in the search engine.